Gorgeous multi-use commercial building located on Main Street in Downtown Placerville! Home of the popular Independent Restaurant and Bar. Site offers 6,000 sq ft of leasable office space. Featuring 15 suites, front desk receptionist area, lobby, conference room, copy room, kitchen, bathroom & shower facility. Upstairs are 2 large open concept apartments 1,500 & 1,700 sq ft, with balconies & private parking. Built in 2007, beautiful inside and out! 2 parking lots, & conveniently located off Hwy 50.
- 12,800 Square Feet of mixed-use space.
- Placerville’s most Iconic commercial building located in downtown Placerville. Completely revitalized in 2007 with modern construction and finishes. Steel frame construction w/ steel structural support.
- Exterior hybrid stucco system provides reduced maintenance costs.
- Restaurant Space: Currently leased to Independent Restaurant & Bar (One of the most upscale, Iconic restaurant/bar’s in town) Known for its handcrafted cocktails & creative California fusion style cuisine. Popular stop off for travelers between San Francisco to Tahoe, and a local favorite hot spot!
- Restaurant is built out and equipped with commercial kitchen and ventilation.
- Two Residential Apartments:
- 1,500 +/- Sq Ft. | 2 Bed | 2 Bath
- 1,700 +/- Sq Ft. | 2(3) Bed | 2.5 Bath.
- Both apartments have upgraded finishes, appliances included, separate HVAC units, vaulted ceilings, walk out balconies, designated parking and private access.
- Professional Office Space. 6,000 +/- Sq Ft. of flexible office space currently home to 15 separate suites, a shared kitchen, his/her restrooms with full shower facility, conference room, copy/print room, front desk/reception area, common lobby, janitorial room, archive storage/media room, executive suites and open space. Elegant finishes and upgrades include stone accent walls, custom built-ins, stained concrete flooring, upgraded windows/doors, fire suppression system, imperfect smooth interior stucco finish, 12’ + high ceilings throughout. Appliances included in sale.